This is my running journal. I'm going to track my progress from now until I actually keep running and don't stop because there are way more interesting things to do. And actually run a race. Eventually. I'm gonna do it. Really. I am.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm Just Not Satisfied

So it's 4:25 pm, approximately 10 hours since I ran this morning... and all I really want to do is put on my running clothes, lace up my new cute pink running shoes, and head out into the Bakersfield heat because I think I can do better than what I ran this morning. I ran 1.75 miles in 14 minutes. I don't feel like I got a work out at all. Yeah, maybe at 6:44am when I finished, I felt like I got a work out. But after sitting at a desk all day, slaving away on my email and blog(s), eating granola and nuts, I feel lazy, like I haven't done anything at all. What is wrong with me??? Maybe, just maybe, I will run again after SYTYCD. But I am doing my super-intense cross training tomorrow... what to do, what to do?

No comments: