This is my running journal. I'm going to track my progress from now until I actually keep running and don't stop because there are way more interesting things to do. And actually run a race. Eventually. I'm gonna do it. Really. I am.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Watching the Olympics makes me want to run

I'm motivated to run just by watching the Olympics and thinking, "I can totally do that".

When I watch something that inspires me, it provokes me to pursue said inspirational "something". (Ex: Dancing with the Stars/So You Think You Can Dance. I've signed up for many a dance class after watching episodes of previously mentioned shows.) So after watching the Olympics night after night, I have a hankering to run, swim, and tumble. And thus, I am out of my non-running rut.

I still haven't found my iPod. I've been using my sister's, which does not have quality music (Aqua and Soulja Boy, EW).

Come back to me iPod! Come back!

2 comments:

Britni said...

Wow I don't know how you run without your running music. I just can't do it unless I have my favorite songs!!

Unknown said...

Seriously... it's so hard.