This is my running journal. I'm going to track my progress from now until I actually keep running and don't stop because there are way more interesting things to do. And actually run a race. Eventually. I'm gonna do it. Really. I am.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Got Schooled by My Little Brother.

I came home from a photo shoot yesterday at around 8 PM and I hadn't eaten dinner yet. My family had chicken enchiladas and 1) I try my hardest not to eat chicken. 2) They didn't save me any (meannnnnn). Which meant I was on my own for dinner. And we didn't have any macaroni and cheese. So what to do, what to do? I really wanted a veggie sandwich from Subway or Quiznos. I asked my little brother Brad (15 1/2 and thinks he knows everything) if he wanted any (in an attempt to butter him up so I could use his laptop). And he was like, are you running? Because if you're really running, you wouldn't be eating crap. Because you would feel it. (He runs cross country, he should know) And I was like... Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Dang it. You're right. I shouldn't be eating out at all. Peanut butter and honey sandwiches for LIFE!!!!!! And fruits. And vegetables.

BTW, whatever happened to Peter Pan Peanut Butter? That stuff is the BEST. PEANUT BUTTER. EVER.

No comments: