This is my running journal. I'm going to track my progress from now until I actually keep running and don't stop because there are way more interesting things to do. And actually run a race. Eventually. I'm gonna do it. Really. I am.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Early Bird or Night Owl Running?? and WHERE IS MY I-POD?????

I'm trying to decide the best time to work out. I'm headed back to school in Utah in about a week, and I need to nail down my schedule now. I have time almost everyday at 3 in the afternoon to go run. But I also have a dance class at 7 AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so it would be easy to get up around 5:45 and go work out. But I also like running at night. But I have two night classes. But I also like running early in the mornings. AND I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND MY I-POD. Horrors of all horror, what if I don't find it by the time I leave next week?? How will I RUN????????

I seriously think my sister took it....

Or maybe I should just clean my room.

3 comments:

HappyOrtons said...

Hi Tracie!
I love reading your blog. Such a great motivation you give me!
Hey your pics are almost done! Chech out some of them on my blog!.
You look gorgeous! I was thinking the only night available I have to do head shots is Sunday. I'm booked every other night next week and you leave to school soon. What do you think? Are you still interested? We could keep it short since it's sunday. Let me know OK.

Unknown said...

Ilcy!!! You are the most talented photographer I've ever met. Seriously. I love it.

Unknown said...

Nice pics Tracie! You are so pretty. I will pass your notes on to Drew... he sees photos of you now and then and still knows who you are! Good luck with school starting! The Hollibaughs