This is my running journal. I'm going to track my progress from now until I actually keep running and don't stop because there are way more interesting things to do. And actually run a race. Eventually. I'm gonna do it. Really. I am.

Friday, November 21, 2008

New Goal

My roommate/best friend Brittany and I have decided that whenever we get the impulse to shop, we will go work out instead.

And if we do this, let me tell you, we are going to be in the best shape of our lives in less than 2 weeks.

And people don't believe us that we are going to do this, but it's TRUE! (Take THAT, Eric!)

NO MORE SHOPPING!!

I have enough clothes. I HAVE enough clothes. I have ENOUGH clothes. I have enough CLOTHES.

3 comments:

Papa Randy said...

Great to hear form you TLK. Hope all is going well. I feel God's greatest blessngs are on the way. Get ready to receive them. I hope you are not running too much, you might dissapear.LOL

Unknown said...

Instead of shopping what are you going to call it. J/K. I totally support you. You can do whatever you want to, all you need to do is put your mind to it.

kk said...

but the question is: do you have enough SHOES???