This is my running journal. I'm going to track my progress from now until I actually keep running and don't stop because there are way more interesting things to do. And actually run a race. Eventually. I'm gonna do it. Really. I am.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Gym Rat

I go to the gym about 5 times a week. There is no way I'm going to run in 20 degree weather and snow. And I found a yoga class to go to 2 times a week and I love it! And I feel really good about myself.

That's about it for now.

And I'm NOT running a marathon this year...

2 comments:

Papa Randy said...

TLK. I am so glad you are alive and well. Glad to see you are doing well and that the running is going well.

MOMSWEB said...

Yoga class...something I've been wanting to do. Hope you're enjoying it! Enjoyed visiting your blog!