This is my running journal. I'm going to track my progress from now until I actually keep running and don't stop because there are way more interesting things to do. And actually run a race. Eventually. I'm gonna do it. Really. I am.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Live Your Life

My friend Jessica is on the cross country team at BYU and runs 8-10 miles a DAY. She is my running idol. I want to do that. Or at least work up to running 3-5 miles a DAY. Right now, I run 3-2-2-break-3-5 on M-Tu-W-Th-F-Sa. That's only 15 miles a WEEK. I want to run at least 20 miles a week. I can do better. I will do better.

My new inspiration to run is "Live Your Life" by T.I. feat. Rihanna. Save your life. Please Listen. Please Run.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

2 comments:

Papa Randy said...

The pretty meter in our wrad is running a little low. I thnk it's becasue I haven't seen you in a while. Don't run too much, you'll disappear. Maybe I should start running. Na

Spencer and Aly Larsen said...

hey there! How is life going for you in Provo? You sound like you are oing pretty well with the running. Keep it up!